BEREA, Ohio — The Cleveland Browns are continuing to spread joy throughout Northeast Ohio through the team's annual "10 Days of Giving" initiative.
Click here for more Browns coverage
The program, presented through Browns Give Back, is taking place beginning Friday, December 4 through Sunday, December 13.
Festivities will kick off with two special opportunities for the Browns and fans to make a direct impact with their local community partners who are taking strides towards making a difference in Northeast Ohio.
The "10 Days of Giving" will begin with University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital's Rainbow Radiothon from 6:00 am. to 7:00 p.m. on December 4. The radiothon has raised awareness and funds for UH Rainbow's efforts in supporting young children and staff members for the past 18 years.
"Throughout '10 Days of Giving,' the Browns host the AFC North rival Baltimore Ravens at FirstEnergy Stadium for Monday Night Football on Dec. 14. The team will highlight many significant initiatives as part of Browns Give Back's 'Season of Giving' during the game, including who have made a meaningful impact on Northeast Ohio and beyond this season and throughout 2020," a press release surrounding the event states.
A full list of the team's "10 Days of Giving" event can be found below:
- Day 1 (Fri., Dec. 4) – UH Rainbow Radiothon and Taste of the Browns Telethon
- Day 2 (Sat., Dec. 5) – First and Ten volunteer opportunity with Toys for Tots, presented by Electronic Merchant Systems
- Day 3 (Sun., Dec. 6) – Highlighting Browns players’ participation in My Cause, My Cleats
- Day 4 (Mon., Dec. 7) – Announcement of Browns 2020 High School Coach of the Year, presented by Ohio CAT
- Day 5 (Tues., Dec. 8) – Providence House’s Deck the House and Browns’ Ed Block Courage Award announcement
- Day 6 (Wed., Dec. 9) – Cleveland Browns Foundation’s “Stay in the Game!” Network and Arby’s Foundation contribution, focused on education
- Day 7 (Thurs., Dec. 10) – Announcement of Browns Walter Payton Man of the Year, presented by Nationwide
- Day 8 (Fri., Dec. 11) – Announcement of First and Ten grant recipient, presented by Mediminal
- Day 9 (Sat., Dec. 12) – “Stay in the Game!” Network/digital divide contribution
- Day 10 (Sun., Dec. 13) – Social justice focus
- Browns vs. Ravens (Monday Night Football, Dec. 14) – “Season of Giving” game theme