CLEVELAND — As the Cleveland Browns (1-1) look to get their first home victory of the 2022 season, many fans are expected to flock to the Muni Lot prior to Thursday Night Football against AFC North rival, the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1).
If you are planning on heading out to tailgate, here is everything you need to know before heading to the Muni Lot.
What time does the Muni Lot open?
How much does it cost to park in the Muni Lot?
What are the rules and regulations for the Muni Lot?
- No open pit fires
- Propane grills only (no charcoal)
- No alcohol
- Saving spaces is prohibited
- You will be charged for all parking spaces that you occupy
- No in/out privileges
- All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
- Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated
- Crossing the Shoreway is prohibited
- No private latrines
- Lanes must remain clear of activity at all times
What time do parking restrictions go into place?
- Parking restrictions will be in place from 4 p.m. until midnight
What roads will be closed?
- All freeway exits around FirstEnergy Stadium will be closed by 6 p.m.
- Ramps remain closed until after the end of the game
- East 9th and West 3rd will open after the start of the game and reclose at the end of the game
Stay with 3News for Browns' coverage at www.wkyc.com/browns.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on Sept. 18, 2022.