CLEVELAND — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previous story.
Six days ahead of their preseason opener, the Cleveland Browns returned to FirstEnergy Stadium to host their annual "Orange & Brown Scrimmage."
The scrimmage, which head coach Kevin Stefanski admitted was more "practice" than scrimmage" marked the team's first action at FirstEnergy Stadium since last season's postseason-clinching victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. After a 45-minute rain delay, the Browns completed a nearly two-hour-long practice in front of an impressive crowd of fans.
What follows are some of the highlights from Sunday's Orange & Brown Scrimmage, which occurred six days ahead of Saturday's preseason exhibition against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
More Cleveland Browns coverage from WKYC:
- What does Josh Allen's $258 million contract extension mean for Baker Mayfield?
- How do the 2021 Cleveland Browns stack up against the rest of the AFC North?
- Cleveland Browns DE Jadeveon Clowney says he can have career year in 2021
- Rashard Higgins: Super Bowl should be the expectation for the Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland Browns activate LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah from COVID-19 list
- 'Top to bottom, good feeling' | Jimmy's Take on Nick Chubb's 3-year extension with the Cleveland Browns
- Browns RB Nick Chubb after extension: 'Cleveland's where I want to be'
- Cleveland Browns GM Andrew Berry: More than 90% of players, 100% of coaching staff is vaccinated for COVID-19
- QB Bill Nelsen, LB D'Qwell Jackson named to 2021 Cleveland Browns Legends class
- Berea neighbors once again missing out on Cleveland Browns training camp, Beech Street tradition