CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video is from Myles Garrett's Doggy Play Date event from 2019
This afternoon, Cleveland Browns All-Pro defensive end Myles Garrett will hold his second annual Doggy Play Date event at Taps & Tails bar and dog park at 1901 Train Avenue in Cleveland.
The event will take place from 5-7 p.m.
Admission is $8 for the first dog and $4 for an additional dog. There is a limit of two dogs per person. Half of all of the admissions proceeds will be donated to the Friends of the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter in their efforts to help shelter dogs find a good home.
Space is limited for the event. All attendees must be 21 or older.
Dogs aged six months or older must be spayed or neutered. You must bring proof of the following vaccinations with you:
If you have any additonal questions, you can send an email Taps and Tails at email@example.com.
Garrett held his first Puppy Play Date event in 2019 at Lake Metroparks Canine Meadow Dog Park in Kirtland.
PHOTOS | Cleveland Browns DE Myles Garrett holds puppy play date in Kirtland
More Browns Headlines:
- On to the real thing: Baker Mayfield looks solid in preseason finale, Cleveland Browns beat Atlanta Falcons 19-10
- Report: Denzel Ward contract extension with Cleveland Browns currently considered a 'long shot'
- Jake Paul says Logan Paul would knock out Myles Garrett: 'Stick to football, my friend'
- Myles Garrett named Cleveland Browns' ambassador to University Hospitals
- Jim Nantz, Tony Romo and Tracy Wolfson to call Cleveland Browns' Week 1 matchup vs. Kansas City Chiefs