CLEVELAND — It doesn't get more Cleveland than "Danny Cleveland." The Browns super fan, who is known around his neighborhood as the guy who hoists the huge Cleveland Browns flag in his front yard, is using his passion for good.
He is helping raise money for the Greater Cleveland Food Bank on Friday night by teaming up with local T-shirt shop Only In Clev in West Park. They are selling new Browns shirt designs for $26 -- and 20 percent of the money from every shirt sold will be used to benefit the food bank.
The indoor/outdoor event will also feature food, drinks and you can even snap a picture in front of the larger-than-life flag. The event goes from 6-9 p.m. at Only In Clev, which is located at 17025 Lorain Ave. in Cleveland.
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published on Jan. 15, 2021.
MORE SPORTS HEADLINES:
- RELATED: NFL Draft 2021 in Cleveland: Ultimate Draft HQ
- RELATED: 2021 NFL Draft: See which players are coming to Cleveland and who is participating virtually
- RELATED: Downtown Cleveland hotels see business booming ahead of NFL Draft
- RELATED: #VoicesofCLE mural commissioned by Cleveland Browns All-Pro Myles Garrett unveiled
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns, Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, announce community engagement events for 2021 NFL Draft