CLEVELAND — After such a heartbreaking defeat last Sunday, you knew that the "Hey Jimmy" mailbag would be full of questions for the 'Voice of the Browns."
During Wednesday's edition of Front Row, Jim Donovan answered several of your pressing questions in the wake of the Browns' loss to the Atlanta Falcons at home.
- What is wrong with the D? What happened to the bump and run?
- What do you think of having head coach Kevin Stefanski give his play calling duties to assistant coach Alex Van Pelt to give personal attention to the D?
- Do you think the lack of physical contact during early practice is being reflected on our current injury situation?
You can get your question for Jim Donovan answered during a future edition of "Hey Jimmy." Simply text your question to us (216) 344-3300, and we'll select three to be answered each Wednesday on Front Row. Please make sure to include your name and where you are texting us from.
We look forward to hearing from you! In the meantime, check out Jimmy's Take from Sunday's loss to the Falcons.
MORE SPORTS HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns QB Case Keenum will start vs. Broncos as Baker Mayfield recovers from shoulder injury
- RELATED: Watch: Cardinals QB Kyler Murray teases Browns DE Myles Garrett over QB graveyard
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns RB Nick Chubb ruled out vs. Broncos; will miss 2nd straight game with calf injury
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he'll make decision whether he can play vs. Broncos; still expects to play