CLEVELAND — After such a heartbreaking defeat last Sunday, you knew that the "Hey Jimmy" mailbag would be full of questions for the 'Voice of the Browns."
During Wednesday's edition of Front Row, Jim Donovan answered several of your pressing questions in the wake of the Browns' 47-42 loss to the Chargers in Los Angeles.
- Do you think the Browns are playing Odell Beckham Jr. less so they can keep him healthy enough to make a trade?
- How can the Browns' defense look good for the past two weeks, then take many steps backward last week?
- Who called the offensive plays for the Browns' last series against the Chargers?
You can get your question for Jim Donovan answered during a future edition of "Hey Jimmy." Simply text your question to us (216) 344-3300, and we'll select three to be answered each Wednesday on Front Row. Please make sure to include your name and where you are texting us from.
We look forward to hearing from you! In the meantime, check out Jimmy's Take from Sunday's loss to the Chargers.
More Browns coverage:
- There's no debate: Browns' Baker Mayfield is the NFL's most polarizing quarterback: Ben Axelrod column
- Cleveland Browns' Kevin Stefanski discusses injuries, previews matchup vs. Cardinals: Transcript
- Nick Camino Commentary: Browns have golden opportunity to prove they belong among the NFL’s elite teams
- Jim Donovan: 'Something's missing' with the Cleveland Browns after heartbreaking loss to Chargers
- 3News' Jay Crawford is frustrated over the Browns' loss; Watch as he and Dave 'Dino' DeNatale break down the game on #3Browns: 'The 5th Quarter'