CLEVELAND — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from Nov. 19, 2020.
With the Cleveland Browns off to their best start since 1994, it would be tough to argue that Kevin Stefanski hasn't done one of the best head coaching jobs in the NFL this season.
And the betting odds reflect as much.
While Stefanski may not be the current favorite, you don't have to search far on the latest 2020 NFL Coach of the Year odds provided by SportsBetting.com. At 6-1, the first-year Browns head coach now lays claim to the third-best odds, trailing Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin (1-1) and Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores (5-2).
The full list of Coach of the Year odds are as follows:
- Pittsburgh Steelers Mike Tomlin 1-1
- Miami Dolphins Brian Flores 5-2
- Cleveland Browns Kevin Stefanski 6-1
- New Orleans Saints Sean Payton 10-1
- Indianapolis Colts Frank Reich 15-1
- Kansas City Chiefs Andy Reid 15-1
- Green Bay Packers Matt LaFleur 20-1
- Washington Football Team Ron Rivera 20-1
- Tennessee Titans Mike Vrabel 30-1
- Buffalo Bills Sean McDermott 30-1
- New York Giants Joe Judge 40-1
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden 50-1
- San Francisco 49ers Kyle Shanahan 50-1
Taking over a Cleveland roster that amassed an underwhelming 6-10 record in 2019, Stefanski has helped lead the Browns to a 9-3 record through their first three games, clinching the franchise's first winning season since 2007 in the process. Heading into this week's matchup with the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football, Cleveland is well-positioned to end the longest active postseason drought in the NFL (17 seasons).