CLEVELAND, Ohio — It's one of the first signs of Spring here on Ohio's north coast. Cleveland Metroparks 2020 boat launch passes are now on sale.
You can purchase in person at ￼Lakefront Administration Office, 8701 Lakeshore Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44108 Monday-Friday from 9 AM - 3 PM.
Boaters can also buy online through the Cleveland Metroparks website. Passes purchased online will be mailed to boaters from the Lakeshore Administration Office.
If you want to wait until warmer weather gets a bit closer, there are a few locations you'll be able to pick them up:
- E.55 Marina - 5555 N. Marginal Drive, Cleveland, OH 44144 (opens mid April)
- Emerald Necklace Marina - 1500 Cleveland Metro Park Drive, Lakewood 44107 (opens mid May).
- Wildwood Marina - 16975 Wildwood Drive, Cleveland 44119 (opens early May).
- Edgewater Pier Concession Stand and Edgewater Beach House Concessions located in Edgewater Park - available from Memorial Day to Labor Day during normal operating hours.
Daily passes won't be available until mid-April when the single use kiosks are installed.
Season passes raised $100,000 for Cleveland Metroparks last season. Here are the rates for 2020:
SINGLE LAUNCH PASS: (Mid-April) $5
- US Military veterans and Senior Citizens: $25
- Cuyahoga County Residents: $30
- Non-Resident: $35