CLEVELAND — What local companies are doing something meaningful to benefit our environment?
This month, as part of our #PlanetCLE initiative, we're challenging our viewers to give a "September Shout Out" to the Northeast Ohio businesses that are doing their part to be environmentally conscious.
We want to hear from you. What local company would you nominate for a shout out? We hope to hear about businesses that are making all sorts of changes -- whether it’s a business that has eliminated plastic bags, an office building that's reducing waste or a manufacturer that's making a big impact with its sustainability plan.
To participate, contact us on social media. Use the #PlanetCLE hashtag in a tweet or Facebook or Instagram post and tell us the name and location of the business and why it deserves a Planet CLE shout out. If it’s possible, show us a picture of what the company is doing to preserve our environment.
And be sure to watch our new 4 p.m. newscast for the rest of September. 3News meteorologists Jason Mikell and Payton Domschke will highlight local companies that are doing their part for the environment during “What’s New."
Previous Planet CLE coverage:
- Planet CLE: Making fresh water go further
- Planet CLE: Gibraltar, South Bass Islands epicenter for protecting Lake Erie
- Planet CLE: Get to know your H20 during National Water Quality Month
- August Planet CLE challenge: Protect the water quality of our Great Lake, rivers and streams
- Planet CLE: Cleveland's Argonauts on a quest to keep waterways clean and safe