CANTON, Ohio — Good news for drivers in Stark County. ODOT officials say all lanes of I-77 North have reopened at Route 30 in Canton after a crash caused caused a temporary closure of the interstate around 7:30 a.m. Thursday. Drivers were advised to avoid the area as delays were building on I-77 North.
No additional details were immediately available, but 3News is working to gather additional information. We will update this story once more details are released.
3News' Danielle Wiggins is also tracking the latest traffic information throughout Northeast Ohio. Be sure to follow her on Twitter @DaniWKYC for more details as they come in. It could help make your daily commute a bit smoother, too.
- Tesla to fix touch screens, ending spat with US regulators
- General Motors sets goal of going largely electric by 2035
- Akron Police purchasing a drone to assist with crime scene investigations and traffic reconstruction
- 2021 Cleveland Auto Show delayed until December, event moves to downtown Cleveland after I-X Center closure
- Dan + Shay to headline 'Highway 77' concert event at Canton's Pro Football Hall of Fame Village in September 2021
- $1 million winning Powerball ticket sold in Ohio
- Canton teacher builds desks for students learning remotely
- Suspected distracted driver crashes into ambulance in Stark County
- Man dies in I-480 shooting, crash near I-77: Police asking for public's help in case
- Lordstown Motors to finish first electric truck prototypes in March