PORTAGE COUNTY, Ohio — There was a big traffic alert for drivers in Portage County on Friday morning.
The Ohio Department of Transportation confirmed that at 1 p.m. I-76 West had reopened following a crash.
At 11:10 a.m., ODOT said all lanes of I-76 West were closed at state Route 14 due to a crash.
“Motorists are advised to avoid this area,” according to a tweet from ODOT Akron.
Details of the crash were not immediately available.
Stay with 3News as we will update this story.
- I-90 reopens after being closed in both directions due to crash in Ashtabula County
- Gas prices drop 19 cents in Akron, 17 cents in Cleveland: Why GasBuddy says price outlook is 'murky'
- ODOT searches for plow drivers as it prepares for lake effect snow in Northeast Ohio
- Man arrested on OVI, vehicular assault charges after fiery crash that injured ODOT employee in May
- Big changes underway along Ohio Turnpike: What you can expect amid removal of gates at toll plazas, lane conversions
- Winter Storm Watch issued in several Northeast Ohio counties for accumulating snow this weekend: See the impacted areas
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story that details a Winter Storm Watch in effect for this weekend.