LORAIN COUNTY, Ohio — Four people were hurt in a crash early Monday, which happened along Route 20 at Quarry Road in Lorain County. Authorities tell 3News the accident involved a passenger vehicle and a large construction vehicle. Both vehicles had two people inside.
We’re told all four people were hurt in the incident, but authorities did not elaborate on the injuries.
The construction vehicle went off the side of the road and came to rest on its side as a result of the crash. No additional details were immediately available, but stay with wkyc.com as we will update this story once more information is released.
- 'Why are you doing this to me?' | 68-year-old woman claims she was thrown to the ground by police for speeding
- Ohio Turnpike service plazas in Amherst reopen following investigation into possible threat
- Kent, Portage County officials arrest 9 during concentrated drug and weapons enforcement
- Police: Woman fatally shot in her car with her 13-year-old son nearby
- Subaru recalls vehicles to fix engine, suspension problems
- Recall alert: 373,000 Toyota SUVs may have air bag wiring problem
- Tiger Woods posts 1st photo since SUV crash
- Child taken to University Hospitals after crash on I-71 in Medina County, officials say
- Suspected impaired driver crashes into parked security vehicle in a construction zone, sends off-duty police officer to the hospital
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published on April 25, 2021.