CLEVELAND — A portion of Lakeside Avenue is currently closed in downtown Cleveland due to a structural issue.
The Cleveland Division of Police put out a tweet on Monday evening stating that "Lakeside is closed between East and West Roadway until further notice due to a sink hole/structural issue."
Police officials tell 3News that the structural issue in the loading area of the Huntington Convention Center. No buildings in the impacted area have been evacuated.
The road will remain closed until further notice.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for more details as they become available.
- Is COVID-19 natural immunity enough protection?
- City of Cleveland issues response after weekend of violence that included two mass shootings
- Gov. Mike DeWine pleads with providers to get Ohio's 200K doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine distributed before June 23 expiration
- Best restaurants in Lorain County: Luxury at Chez Francois or cheesy goodness at Yala's Pizza
- The New You: The COVID-19 pandemic, stress and hair loss
- Ohio nursing homes cited for infection control during pandemic later got millions in incentive payments
- Cleveland woman sentenced to 9-13 ½ years after several hit-and-runs in Westlake, Bay Village
- High school senior says he was denied his diploma because of Mexican flag
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. to play in Jarvis Landry's celebrity softball game
- States poised to allow college athletes to profit off their name, image and likeness
- Flooding causes closure of Tower City Center in Cleveland
Editor's Note: The below video is from a previously published, unrelated story