CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Fire reports that I-90 Westbound has been reopened at Dead Man’s Curve after being closed for several hours due to an overturned semi truck.
In addition, the ramp from Route 2 East onto I-90 West was also closed. However, I-90 west remained open from the Lakeside entrance on.
Officials with the Cleveland Division of Fire say the overturned truck was carrying dry cement. No injuries have been reported at this time. HazMat crews responded to the scene.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, there is "still a great deal of congestion, but I-90 westbound is now open. Please continue to use caution in the area as traffic continues."
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for more details as they become available.
- Ohio State Highway Patrol launches new Distracted Driving Dashboard
- Major traffic changes in Akron: The Kenmore Leg closures and detours you need to know
- Biden, Putin set groundwork for new nuclear treaties during "constructive" summit
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield in 'no rush' to sign contract extension
- OHSAA, Pro Football Hall of Fame, announce 3-year agreement to host football state championship games
- Canton announces July 4 fireworks show at McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
- Controversial bills to ban critical race theory enter Ohio House committee
- When are Akron's July 4 fireworks? City launching four separate displays in different neighborhoods
- Health experts speak out against Ohio bill prohibiting vaccine mandates
- Hubble Space Telescope computer shuts down, possible bad memory board
- Love is in the air, an over-the-top celebration, and heifer hugs: It's All Good (News!)