CANTON, Ohio — If you want to escape the cold weather for an affordable price, now is your chance!
On Monday morning, Breeze Airways announced new service from the Akron-Canton Airport that will take you to Florida's Palm Beach International Airport for discounted prices.
"Breeze's business model is to add 'nice, new nonstop' flights on routes where only connecting service is offered by other carriers," said Breeze Airways founder Dave Neeleman. "We're excited to introduce Breeze service to South Florida and look forward to adding more routes from Akron/Canton."
One-way affordable flights with Breeze from CAK to Palm Beach will begin at just $59 for travelers.
The new low-fare airline will be adding the new route beginning in February.
With the new addition, Breeze Airways will now serve the following four destinations from the Akron-Canton Airport:
- Charleston, SC
- New Orleans, LA
- Palm Beach, FL (2/19)
- Tampa, FL
- Breeze Airways: New airline coming to Akron-Canton Airport, flights launch with $39 fares
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport announces Alaska Airlines will provide nonstop service to Seattle in 2022
- Allegiant Air announces new nonstop service coming to Akron-Canton Airport after leaving Cleveland Hopkins
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport completes airfield safety project
- Cleveland on track to see record number of guns seized by TSA, matching nationwide trend
- TSA seizes loaded gun from passenger at Akron-Canton Airport
- U.S. Navy Blue Angels to headline 2022 Cleveland National Air Show