CLEVELAND — Severe weather is making its way through the Northeast Ohio region today causing heavy rains that have a potential to cause flooding.
According to the National Weather Service Flood Advisories have been issued for the following counties:
- Holmes, Wayne until Monday at 12:30 a.m.
- Medina has expired
- Portage, Summit advisories have expired
- Cuyahoga flood advisory has expired
3News will update this story with any additional severe weather as advisories, watches and/or warnings are issued.
3News' Lydia Esparra was in Boardman today surveying the damage and a possible tornado that caused damage in the city.
- Serena's gone, U.S. Open must go on: Kvitova, Pegula ready for rematch
- Bed Bath & Beyond chief financial officer Gustavo Arnal dies
- Americans are splurging on beauty. Is it related to the 'lipstick index'?
- Shots allegedly fired at Canfield Fair
- Powerball lottery drawing for September 3, 2022: See all the winning prizes sold in Ohio
- Survivor of Holocaust, Munich attack returns to Germany: 'We are still here'
- 16-year-old shot in hand by Akron police officer according to Akron Police Chief Stephen Mylett
- No. 2 Ohio State wears down No. 5 Notre Dame 21-10
- Euclid Italian restaurant turns diners into family
- 17-year-old girl missing in Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers officially announce Donovan Mitchell trade
- Uninvolved customer shot amid dispute about incorrect change in Akron convenience store