ERIE COUNTY, OHIO, Ohio — The Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued for several counties in Northeast Ohio has ended.
Erie County, Ottowa County, and Sandusky County were all inside of the affected area.
This is a developing story. Check back with 3News for updates.
MORE WEATHER HEADLINES:
- RELATED: FORECAST | Storms Move In Tonight
- RELATED: Nicholas, now a tropical depression, still douses Gulf Coast
- RELATED: AEP Ohio shares tips for severe weather during National Preparedness Month
- RELATED: Hurricane Nicholas makes landfall near Houston
- RELATED: Report: Climate change could move 200 million people by 2050
- RELATED: UN climate chief: No country is safe from global warming
- RELATED: Power to be restored to New Orleans by middle of next week
- RELATED: 3News Chief Meteorologist Betsy Kling named National Weather Association's 'Broadcaster of the Year
- RELATED: What weeks without power could look like for New Orleans
- RELATED: UN: Weather disasters soar in numbers, cost, but deaths fall
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from an unrelated story, published in August of 2020.