CLEVELAND — We've said goodbye to the snow (for now), but the first impactful winter storm of the season has left many without power throughout Northeast Ohio.
Here are the power outage numbers reported by FirstEnergy as of 5:40 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 3:
- Geauga County: 4,211 outages
- Cuyahoga County: 1,924 outages
FirstEnergy's outage map estimates that some customers may not have their power restored until 11 p.m. Thursday.
Check this story frequently because we will be updating these outage numbers throughout the day.
The winter storm brought several inches of snow throughout Northeast Ohio with much higher accumulation totals in areas of the primary snow belt. The heavy snow also came with gusty winds.
- RELATED: Winter storm aftermath: Show us your snow photos
- RELATED: LIVE BLOG | Track the first significant winter storm of the season in Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: FORECAST | Extended weather forecast for Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: Northeast Ohio communities issue snow parking bans
- RELATED: How local school districts plan to address snow days amid the pandemic
- RELATED: Snow Tips 101: a refresher course on the basics as winter weather approaches