- FORECAST | Just wait until you see the big warm up coming to Northeast Ohio
- A new island on Cleveland's east side? The Metroparks wants to make it happen!
- Gov. DeWine announces Wolstein Center mass vaccination site will continue with Pfizer vaccine; appointments now open for next week
- 3News Investigates: 40% of Cleveland Clinic staff decline COVID-19 vaccine
- Can the United States achieve herd immunity?
- Homeward Bound: Tennessee man reunites in Cleveland with dog that had been missing for 4 years
- 45th annual Cleveland International Film Festival streams wrap up
- Jury trials in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court to resume Monday
- Thousands of power outages reported as spring snow hits Northeast Ohio
- Clevelanders gather downtown to share relief of guilty verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- Attorney for Tamir Rice's family reacts to guilty verdict in Derek Chauvin case
- Northeast Ohio advocacy groups working to bring forth bill requiring independent investigations into police misconduct
- Cleveland police asking for public's assistance locating missing 11-year-old boy
- COVID-19 mass vaccination site at Cleveland's Wolstein Center closed for night due to Derek Chauvin verdict