Do It for Danielle
- Do it for Danielle: How to purchase pink ribbons during October
- Jam for the Cure, featuring 3News' Monica Robins, to benefit American Cancer Society
- Massillon man shares message after breast cancer journey
- A conversation about breast cancer: Survivor shares advice with newly diagnosed warrior
- Breast cancer survivor forms support Facebook group for Northeast Ohio women fighting cancer
- My Sister's Keeper-Cleveland creates bonds of sisterhood for women impacted by cancer: 'Do It For Danielle'
- Charter school using furry friends to boost mental health
- Doctor at Akron Children's Hospital building powerful connection with patients
- 'It's okay to not be okay': Tom Hanks' 'A Man Called Otto' addresses mental health issues
- A look inside the lab where medical miracles are made at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Should students and teachers be trained to administer Naloxone?
- Cleveland City Council to consider ban on sale of flavored tobacco products, including menthol cigarettes
- The power of the paw: Ohio State dog therapy program helping ease stress
- Retired Independence police officer survives heart scare, encourages healthy living