- States get final OK to build highway EV charging network
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake shakes Mexico, 1 dead
- Entire countries could vanish because of climate change soon
- Strengthening Fiona barrels toward Turks and Caicos Islands
- 'The Midwest will continue leading': Midwestern partnership backs hydrogen as clean energy source
- Trail of slime leads German customs to bags of giant snails
- Las Vegas as we know it exists thanks to water conservation. Here's how.
- Once kept in resort pool, rescued dolphins swim free from Indonesia sanctuary
- Planet CLE: Making fresh water go further
- UN inspectors head to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant to check for damage
- New study reveals grim consequence of Greenland's melting ice sheet
- 'Giving him a chance to live': Volunteers help baby dolphin found in tidal pool
- Lead pipes are a major problem in the US. But some cities can't replace them.
- EPA to designate 'forever chemicals' as hazardous substances