- TD 22 likely to become Tropical Storm Alpha, Wilfred forms in Atlantic
- JIMMY'S TAKE: Cleveland Browns 'did what they needed to do' by running the ball well in win over Cincinnati Bengals
- Northeast Ohio Jewish community adapts to observe High Holy Days during pandemic
- 'I didn't want to hurt anybody' | Video shows man with Trump flag drive through crowd of protesters
- Catching up with former Cleveland Browns No. 1 draft pick Tim Couch
- Here's how coronavirus cases have grown in Ohio each day: Timeline
- Feeling the quarantine slump? Sign up to join 3News' Jason Frazer on a healthy living journey
- Hey Jimmy: The voice of the Browns answers your questions following the teams first loss
- Report: Feds considered using ‘heat ray’ on DC protesters
- 3News' Monica Robins: MetroHealth projections suggest Ohio’s COVID-19 peak could be ‘significantly lower’ than expected
- Is hydroxychloroquine working to treat coronavirus? Here's the warning health experts want you to know
- Is it possible for mosquitoes to spread the coronavirus? Experts say it's highly unlikely
- Health Hub: How do we treat ourselves at home if we start exhibiting coronavirus symptoms?
- Should you wear gloves at the grocery store to stop coronavirus?
- If you were really sick in January, is it possible you already had the coronavirus? Infection control expert answers your questions
- Health Hub: How to get help for addiction during coronavirus
- Health Hub: 3News' Monica Robin answers questions surrounding COVID-19 and asthma,allergies
- Health Hub: How to spot the difference between coronavirus & seasonal allergy symptoms
- Health Hub: Should I go without health insurance or find a broker?
- Experts answer your questions about COVID-19
- Health Hub: Insurance coverage a major topic during coronavirus pandemic
- Health Hub: Controversy over possible COVID-19 treatment
- Health Hub: Does the flu shot give you any protection against the coronavirus?
- Health Hub: 3News' Monica Robins get your COVID-19 questions answered
- Health Hub: How to know if you need to go to the hospital for COVID-19 symptoms
- Dr. Brook Watts answer your coronavirus questions
- Health Hub: 3News' Monica Robins gets your COVID-19 questions answered