- 128 children across Ohio have died in custody of children services agencies since 2015
- 'It sucks up so much time': Couple still fighting 4 years later to get their $35,000 back from Bank of America
- 3News Investigation leads to second Ohio bill to outlaw secret tracking by devices like AirTags
- Frontier Airlines flight returned to Cleveland Hopkins terminal before takeoff due to unruly woman
- 3News Investigates: Former recruiters say Cedar Point ignored background check delays during 2021 hiring binge
- New Ohio bill would outlaw secret electronic tracking with devices like Apple AirTags after 3News advocates for legislation
- Lorain Police Department investigating shooting that left 1 dead, 1 injured
- ‘It’s terrifying’: How one neighborhood learned a convicted double murderer was living on their block
- Lake County Clerk of Courts Faith Andrews accused of mocking judges, mismanaging office
- 3News Investigates: Series examines sexual assaults reported at Cedar Point worker dorms
- 3News Investigates: Cedar Point sexual assault reports called 'horrifying' and 'disturbing'
- 3News Investigates: Arrest in Akron highlights concerns about 'ghost guns'
- 3News Investigates: Critics believe culture inside Cedar Point dorms may fuel sexual assaults
- 3News Investigates: How 24 alleged sexual assaults at Cedar Point employee dorms have gone uncharged