Earth and Space
- SpaceX's first-ever all-civilian Inspiration4 crew lifts off
- Report: Most nations fall far short in plans to curb global warming
- Should we be concerned about the COVID-19 Mu variant?
- Upcoming phases of the moon
- How does COVID-19 compare to some of history's most deadly pandemics as of 2021?
- Number of Ohio children being hospitalized for COVID-19 is increasing
- Giant lasers show how nuclear fusion could create clean energy
- Fossil leaves may reveal climate in last era of dinosaurs
- Case Western Reserve, University of Pittsburgh to open joint facility to help companies produce more reliable, durable products
- Full FDA vaccine approval expected to impact vaccine requirements, advertising and hesitancy
- Japan aims to bring back soil samples from Mars moon by 2029
- EPA bans pesticide linked to health problems in children
- Judge declares Cleveland Heights man wrongfully imprisoned for rape after being cleared by DNA evidence
- FDA authorizes COVID-19 booster shots for people with weakened immune systems, not the general population