Don’t miss out on the important news, weather and traffic updates and all the best that Cleveland has to offer. Always turn your TV on to WKYC STUDIOS news and entertainment and you’ll always be in the know.
Here are the steps Spectrum and AT&T customers can take to make 3News your default station or the first one you see in your program guide:
For Spectrum users, here’s a step-by-step guide:
- On your remote, press Menu.
- Highlight Settings & Support and press OK/Select.
- Highlight Preferences and press OK/Select.
- Highlight Digital Receiver and press OK/Select.
- Highlight Power On Channel and press OK/Select.
- Highlight a particular channel or Last Channel (last viewed).
- Press OK/Select.
- Highlight Save and press OK/Select to confirm your changes.
For AT&T subscribers, unfortunately there isn’t a default station set-up. But, you can make an easily accessible favorites list where we will be at the top of your list:
- To choose your favorites, press Menu on your U-verse TV remote control, then select Favorites, and follow the prompts to set up your lists.
- Set up your favorites by tuning to the channel you want to add and then pressing the Enter/Zoom button on your U-verse TV remote control. You can add or remove the channel as a favorite or view a list of your favorites.
- Because Channel 3 is the first local station you’ll see in any program guide, we’ll always be at the top of your favorites list.
It’s that easy! Now when you turn on your TV and cable box, getting your favorite newscasts and shows from 3NEWS and NBC will be right there for you. No surfing necessary!