The holidays are full of moments worth celebrating. Why not celebrate with a special drink?
The WKYC morning team is sharing its favorite holiday drink recipes.
Because let's be honest, who doesn't need a little bubbly in their life?
Dave Chudowsky's Vodka-7 Twist
- 1 shot vodka of your choice
- Sprite (You can also use Sprite Zero, 7-UP or some variation)
- Top with Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale
- Add ice
- Feel free to garnish with cranberries for some added cheer
Hollie Strano's Merry-Pagne
- Place a cherry in the bottom of a champagne glass
- Add a little cherry juice
- Pour in champagne of your choice
Maureen Kyle's Mulled Cider Wine
In a crockpot, add:
- A bottle of wine of your choosing
- 3 cups apple cider
- Sliced oranges
- Cinnamon sticks