Breaking News
More () »

Queen of Hearts jackpot tops $1 million at Grayton Road Tavern in Cleveland

Which card is the Queen of Hearts hiding behind? Find her and you could be a millionaire!

CLEVELAND — Here we go again!

The jackpot in the Queen of Hearts game at Grayton Road Tavern is now worth more than $1 million once again -- and you have a chance to win the big prize tonight.

Here's how it works...

The game board features numbered playing cards (Jokers included) -- one of which contains the elusive Queen of Hearts. The person who finds the card hiding the Queen of Hearts will win the monstrous jackpot.


Tickets to play are $1 each -- and there's no limit to how many tickets you can buy. CLICK HERE to see locations and hours for Queen of Hearts ticket sales.


Players must write their name and phone number on each raffle ticket with the numbered card they are choosing.

If their ticket is the first one drawn, the card they selected will be revealed. If the Queen of Hearts is found, that player wins 90 percent of the jackpot -- which now stands at $1,014,672 as of 6:15 a.m. Wednesday, May 10. The other 10 percent rolls over into the next game board.

But what if the Queen of Hearts isn't found? While the jackpot grows for the next drawing, the player whose card was pulled still wins some cash... If the card they selected is the Queen of Spades, Queen of Diamonds or the Queen of Clubs, it's worth $10,000. Any other card pays out $5,000.

Drawings are held at 8 p.m. every other Wednesday at the Grayton Road Tavern.

SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top local and national headlines sent to your email inbox each weekday morning with our free 3News to GO! newsletter


Four more tickets are pulled each night of the drawing. Although none of them get a shot at finding the Queen of Hearts, the payout for each lucky player is listed as follows:

  • Send ticket drawn: Player wins $4,000
  • Third ticket drawn: Player wins $3,000
  • Fourth ticket drawn: Player wins $2,000
  • Fifth ticket drawn: Player wins $1,000

Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated lottery story on April 20, 2023.


These are the current numbers still left on the Queen of Hearts game board as of May 10:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 6
  • 14
  • 25
  • 29
  • 30
  • 32
  • 34
  • 35
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53

Which one do you think the Queen of Hearts is hiding behind? 

Good luck!

Want to be among the first to know the most important local and national news? You can download the free WKYC app and get the latest updates right on your phone: Android, Apple.

Before You Leave, Check This Out