CLEVELAND -- The elusive queen has finally been found.

After the jackpot in the Queen of Hearts game at Grayton Road Tavern soared to an astonishing $5.5 million dollars, a player's ticket guessing that the queen was hiding behind lucky number 45 was drawn on Wednesday night.

There were four cards left: 30, 45, 49 and 50.

A man by the name of "Gary" was the winner, although his ticket was not the first one drawn. The first ticket belonged to "George," but unfortunately there was no number chosen on his ticket.

Gary bought the ticket at J Skill in North Ridgeville, where the owner says he's now sold three winning tickets.

For the past 50 weeks, it was part-show, all-excitement for this little tavern off of I-480 and Grayton Road.

"We actually started this 50 weeks ago thinking that we'd bring some business in on a slow Wednesday night," says Jen Natale of Grayton Road Tavern. "It's just been amazing."

Here's how the game works: The Queen of Hearts is hiding somewhere on a board of numbered playing cards. Each week, one player gets the chance to guess number they believe the Queen of Hearts is located behind. If she's found, that player gets the jackpot.

You don’t have to be there when the drawing takes place. The only requirements are that you fill out your full name, phone number and the number of the card that you want pulled.

The bar gives the winner 90 percent of the winnings, and the other 10 percent goes to starting the next round.

In this case, $550,000 will go towards getting that next round underway at Grayton Road Tavern starting in May.