AKRON, Ohio — EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on June 23, 2022.
Come enjoy a drink and a night out at the Akron Zoo!
The Akron Zoo is set to host Brew at the Akron Zoo on Saturday, Sept 10, from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Tickets for the "Going' on a Beer Hunt" themed night are on sale now and can be purchased HERE.
The event will feature local breweries and wineries offering samples of different beers and wines throughout the zoo, as well as full-size drinks available for purchase.
Here are all the details you need to know about the upcoming event:
How much are tickets?
- Akron Zoo Member $30
- Akron Zoo Member designated driver: $19
- Non-member: $35
- Non-member designated driver: $24
- VIP ticket: $45
- VIP designated driver: $27
What is included with your ticket?
- The tickets include eight sample tastings and admission to the zoo
How old do you have to be for the event?
- All guests must be 21 and older
What vendors will be at the September event?
- Eighty-Three Brewery
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery
- Long Drink
- Maize Valley Winery and Craft Brewery
- Missing Falls Brewery
- Nauti Vine Winery
- Platform Beer Company
- R.Shea Brewing
- The Phoenix Brewing Company
- Two Monks Brewing Company
- McArthurs Brew House
- Urban Artifact
- Working Class Brewery
- Wrecking Crew Brew Work
What food trucks will be at Brew at the Akron Zoo?
- Avorrito Street Cuisine
- Johnny Lóte’s Latin Street Corn
- Sassy Dog Hot Dog Cart
When are other dates for Brew at the Akron Zoo?
- Saturday, Oct. 1: Halloween Bash
- Thursday, Dec. 8: Holiday Special (Tickets will be on sale in November)
More information on the event can be found HERE.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on Sept. 27, 2019.