CLEVELAND — Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb has announced the addition of four "key positions" to his staff.
These positions include Director of Public Works, Director of Community Relations, Director of the Mayor’s Office of Capital Projects (MOCAP) and Senior Strategist of Transit and Mobility.
“I am pleased to share that our cabinet-level and senior team hiring is nearly complete and that we have been able to attract and retain such outstanding talent to serve our residents,” said Mayor Justin M. Bibb. “The four leaders we are announcing today all have experience working right here, in Cleveland, and are hitting the ground running on a wide range of important projects and initiatives.”
The names of the new hires and the positions they have been appointed to can be seen below:
- Frank Williams, Director of Public Works
- Angela Shute-Woodson, Director of Community Relations
- will develop a transportation policy platform and advance the implementation of priority initiatives such as Vision Zero, Complete and Green Streets, Active Transportation planning, public transit enhancements, and the shared mobility program.
- James D. DeRosa, Director of MOCAP
- Calley Mersmann, Senior Strategist of Transit and Mobility