CLEVELAND — The Asian Lantern Festival was originally slated to end its 2021 run at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo on Sept. 5.
But those plans have changed...
That's because the popular event has been extended through Sunday, Sept. 26. Officials say this extension gives guests 11 additional opportunities to experience the festival – including a drive-through night on Wednesday, Sept. 15.
Tickets can be purchased HERE.
“Each year, the community response to Asian Lantern Festival has been tremendous,” said Cleveland Metroparks Chief Marketing Officer Kelly Manderfield. “We are excited to be able to extend the opportunity for even more visitors to make memories with their friends and family at this unique, outdoor event.”
The event features more than 1,000 illuminated lanterns, including 70+ new displays.
Tickets are available as follows:
- Zoo members: $18 each or a four-pack of tickets for $54.
- Advance non-member: $20 each or a four-pack of tickets for $60.
- Sam-day tickets: $22 or a four-pack of tickets for $66.
- Drive-through: $54 per vehicle for members, $60 per vehicle for non-members.
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
More than 122,000 guests have experienced this year’s Asian Lantern Festival since it opened July 14.