Ohio 2020 Election Results
Will it be President Donald Trump or Joe Biden? Ohio is at the center of another close battle for the White House as voters hit the polls on Tuesday, November 3 to decide who will lead the country. There are also plenty of local races and issues from tax levies to charter amendments and more. 3News is your go-to source for complete 2020 election day coverage, and this page will fill with real-time results and reaction once the polls close at 7:30 p.m. To get alerts on election day outcomes, be sure to download the WKYC app.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
President (Ohio Votes)Precincts: 8,933 / 8,933 (100% reporting)
President (Electoral)Precincts: 168,318 / 170,019 (99% reporting)
- Justin Bibb announces bid for Cleveland mayor
- PHOTOS: DC police searching for these people involved in the Capitol riots
- Trump pressured Georgia election investigator to 'find the fraud' in previous December call
- Gov. Mike DeWine: President Trump started fire that 'threatened to burn down our democracy'
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer for defamation
- Chaos, violence, mockery as pro-Trump mob occupies Congress
- Mark Naymik Reports | Cost of protecting Cleveland during first presidential debate: $630,000
- Gov. Mike DeWine on calls to invoke 25th Amendment to remove President Trump: 'It would cause more division than healing'
- DC lifts curfew after riots at the Capitol, Public Emergency extended for 15 days
- Trump supporters stage takeover of US Capitol, as Dems win Georgia Senate races
- Pence defies Trump, affirms Biden's win
- Gov. Mike DeWine to 3News on President Trump's message following chaos at Capitol: 'It would have been better if it was just a call to go home'
- "This is not the way democracy works": Gov. Mike DeWine addresses protests and chaos at U.S. Capitol with 3News' Russ Mitchell
- Live Georgia runoff elections results: Interactive county-by-county map
- VERIFY: Fact-checking misinformation in Trump's speech prior to his supporters storming Capitol Hill