Ohio 2022 Election Results
These are the latest results for the Ohio Primary Election on May 3, 2022. Several key races are on the ballot, including the battle for Ohio governor, as multiple Republican and Democratic candidates seek to unseat Gov. Mike DeWine. Former Congressman Jim Renacci and former Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley are among the candidates.
The other big race involves finding the next senator to replace retiring Sen. Rob Portman. The Democrats vying for his seat are Tim Ryan, Traci Johnson and Morgan Harper. The Republican ticket is much more crowded with Matt Dolan, Mike Gibbons, Josh Mandel, Neil Patel, Mark Pukita, Jane Timken and J.D. Vance. But that’s not all, our coverage includes complete election results that impact your community from local council races to judges and more.
Be sure to follow 3News for complete Primary Election Night coverage. Download the free 3News app for alerts and real-time results with breaking video on YouTube. You can also join the conversation by using #3Election across social media.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Governor (R)Precincts: 8,951 / 8,951 (100% reporting)
House District 11 (D)Precincts: 646 / 646 (100% reporting)
Senate (R)Precincts: 8,951 / 8,951 (100% reporting)
- Republican mapmakers' defiance of Ohio high court divides parties
- Watchdogs sue J.D. Vance campaign, super PAC over alleged covert website scheme
- McCormick concedes to Oz in Pennsylvania GOP Senate primary
- Whaley proposes 'rebate' checks to help Ohioans with inflation
- Ohio constitutional amendment that would prevent non-citizens from voting in local elections heads to November ballot
- In Georgia, Democrats vote in GOP primaries to block Trump picks
- Federal judges impose voided Statehouse map for Ohio, set August 2 primary
- Ohio Supreme Court rejects latest GOP-drawn General Assembly maps
- Ohio politicians react to deadly Texas elementary school shooting
- Ohioans got short shrift as politicos, lawyers delayed maps