ORANGE, Ohio — Slyman's Tavern has announced that effective immediately, it has closed its restaurant in Orange.
In a Facebook post, Slyman's Tavern says the building that housed the restaurant "was sold and will be the future new home of Restoration Hardware."
Representatives from Slyman's Tavern told Cleveland Scene's Doug Trattner that the plan to move to a smaller location nearby at Pinecrest will not be materializing.
Slyman's Tavern says in its Facebook post that relocation information will be forthcoming. In the meantime, the closing of its Orange location, combined with last year's closing in Mentor, means the lone Slyman's Tavern remaining is the Independence site at 6901 Rockside Road. You can also enjoy Slyman's legendary food at its restaurant and deli location on St. Clair Avenue.
- Cleveland Burger Week returns with these 50+ restaurants serving up special deals
- Melt Bar and Grilled permanently closes Short North location in Columbus
- Taste of Home: Irie Jamaican Kitchen in Akron
- Swensons to open new Boardman location July 18
- Trattner's Table for 2: JoJo's Backyard with Mike Polk Jr.
- Longtime Akron restaurant Crave reopens in former Savings & Loan Company Building
- Last Arthur Treacher’s still open celebrates 50th anniversary in Cuyahoga Falls: Keeping the fish and chips legacy alive