CLEVELAND -- Another big concert announcement was made Monday morning.
Metallica is bringing their upcoming “WorldWired” tour to Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, Feb. 1, 2019.
The show is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $75 - $145, according to TheQArena.com, and will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, March 2.
If you're a Metallica superfan, the band is offering a limited number of 250 "Black Tickets" for $598 that give you floor access to any of their concerts throughout the North American tour.
"Feel like trucking to Tulsa? Booking to Boise? Motoring to Minneapolis? No problem... You pick the show, call us no less than 48 hours before the gig and you're in!" LiveNation says of the "Black Tickets."
Can’t make it to the Feb. 1 show in Cleveland? Metallica is also making a stop in Cincinnati on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
"Each show will get rolling with the 'Light It Up' pre-show party hosted by their very good friend, Jim Breuer," according to LiveNation. "Jim, along with a DJ to get the night rocking with some great tunes, hits the stage before the band with comedy, fan interaction, giveaways and much more."
There's a VIP package, available, too for $2,499. It includes:
- One premium reserved seat in the first two rows of the lower bowl to see the concert.
- Dedicated venue entrance.
- Meet members of the band backstage before the show.
- Group photograph with all four members of Metallica.
- One show-specific autographed setlist.
- Priority merchandise shopping and more...
Other nearby stops include:
- Pittsburgh: Oct. 18, 2018.
- Indianapolis: March 11, 2019.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: March 13, 2019.
Metallica was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2009.