NORTH KINGSVILLE, Ohio — The Division of the Ohio State Fire and Explosion Investigation Bureau is asking for the public's help in providing tips in connection with an intentionally set fire at a vacant home in Ashtabula County.
The North Kingsville Fire Department responded to 7200 Harmon Road around 1 a.m. on Monday for a structure fire. This is the second time since June of 2020 that this structure has been set ablaze.
The arson investigation is being jointly conducted by the State Fire Marshal's office and the North Kingsville Fire Department. A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered by the Blue Ribbon Arson Committee for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the arsons.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is asking for anyone that has information to please call them at (800) 589-2728.
- Ohio BMV made $250 million over past decade selling personal information from driver, vehicle records to third parties
- Florida condo collapse: 2 more victims found, raising death toll to 20
- Mortgage for family of fallen Cleveland officer Vu Nguyen paid off by Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- 'The image is disturbing.' Dennis Kucinich's mayoral campaign creates mailer with bloody Cleveland script sign
- No, investigators have not released a cause for the condo collapse near Miami
- How to practice fireworks safety
- 7-year-old boy flown to hospital after struck by vehicle while riding bicycle in Vermilion