While Cleveland Browns general manager Andrew Berry said he views Odell Beckham Jr. as a "long-term member" of the team's roster, the 3-time Pro Bowl wide receiver is staying put in more ways than one.
Like most, Beckham has been spending the last two months in quarantine due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. That, however, hasn't stopped Beckham from keeping busy.
In a video posted to his official YouTube page on Wednesday, the 2014 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year gave a glimpse into how he's been staying occupied by sharing his five essentials for the quarantine. Some of it was fun and some of it was football-focused, but all of it is what you might expect from a personality as unique as OBJ.
The items on Beckham's list are as follows:
- A deck of cards to play Spades, Rummy, Tonk, Rummy 500 or Speed with. An Uno deck would also suffice.
- Call of Duty: War Zone on Xbox One.
- Football: "I've been working out every day, grinding," Beckham said. "I got my gloves. I got the ball. working out and getting right, getting ready for the season. I'm super excited about that always. This is always necessary anywhere I go."
- Wine to wind down with. "Something just to ease your mind, chill relax, have a good time," he said."
- Vibezzz, a sleep product made by Brand X, a nutritional supplement company that Beckham co-founded.
Appearing in 16 games for the Browns last season, Beckham caught 74 passes for 1,035 yards and four touchdowns.