MASSILLON, Ohio — A 26-year-old woman is in custody after three stabbings, including one fatality, in Massillon.
RELATED: More crime stories from WKYC
According to the City of Massillon, officers from the Massillon Police Department were dispatched to the 1800 block of Lake Trail NE at 3:36 p.m. on Monday following reports of multiple stabbings. After securing the scene, officers took a 26-year-old woman into custody. Two victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries, while a third victim was found deceased.
The Stark County Coroner’s office, Massillon Detective Bureau and Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations each responded to the scene. Anyone with information in reference to this incident is asked to call the Massillon Police Department tip line at 330-830-1734.
More crime coverage from WKYC:
- ‘It is unacceptable’ | HCSO sergeant killed in hit-and-run crash in east Harris County
- After opening statements, first witness called in federal trial of 3 ex-MPD officers
- Cleveland police: 18-year-old driver crashes into police vehicle, sends 2 officers to the hospital
- Cruise ship changes course from Miami to Bahamas after US judge orders seizure
- Portage County officials seize 20 firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition during search warrant
- German chancellor: 'Dismay' over fatal shooting at German university
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange gets permission to appeal extradition to US
- Connecticut man arrested after viral video shows him yelling racist comments at employees, throwing drink
- Records: 2 arrested after dispute leads to stabbing at Ohio State parking garage
- Mother & daughter duo to hit Minnesota streets as police officers
- 22-year-old officer slain in NYC joined to help 'chaotic city'
- Bitcoin pyramid schemes wreak havoc on Brazil's 'New Egypt'
- 1 NYPD officer killed, 1 severely injured in Harlem shooting
- Cleveland man arrested again after breaking into multiple bars, restaurants