CLEVELAND — I-90 West has reopened following a crash that closed all lanes at Dead Man's Curve in downtown Cleveland.
The road opened up a little before 2 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon.
ODOT cameras in the area showed delays building beyond East 55th Street as of 12:15 p.m.
Although details of the crash are currently unknown, a 3News photographer captured images at the scene that appeared to show an overturned vehicle.
Drivers were asked to find an alternate route until further notice.
This is a developing situation. Stay with 3News as we will update this story once additional information is made available.
You can watch live video from the scene, which we streamed live in the player below:
This is the second major roadway to close in Northeast Ohio today. A portion of I-71 North saw delays during the morning rush after a crash resulted in lane restrictions and heavy traffic in Middleburg Heights.
- Crash cleared on I-71 North after causing big traffic delays in Middleburg Heights
- Watch: Fire ignites night sky as Madison chemical plant goes up in flames
- 3-year-old girl dies in Akron after struck by vehicle in parking lot
- Man dies after 2 pedestrians struck by vehicle in East Cleveland
- 2 Akron firefighters hurt in house explosion
- Male found dead at Cleveland substation in power lines