CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Fire is seeking the public's help in tracking down a male suspect wanted for the aggravated arson of a car last month.
Fire officials say the incident took place on May 31 at 11:10 p.m. at the area of West 48th Street and Franklin Blvd. Surveillance video shows the suspect, dressed in a yellow top, pouring gasoline in the interior and exterior of a black-colored vehicle. The suspect then set the car on fire and left the scene as flames engulfed the vehicle. He then climbed over a white fence and disappeared from view.
If you have any information regarding the identity of this male, call Fire Arson Unit at 216-664-6380 or Crimestoppers at 216-25-CRIME. Cash reward may be available.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for more details as they become available.
You can watch surveillance video of the incident below:
- 16-year-old dies after head-on, 2-car collision in Medina County
- Akron Police provide new details related to the death of a 17-year-old beaten to death outside of I Promise School
- Officers, civilians recognized by Cleveland Division of Police
- Cleveland Police: 3 teens shot outside Lee Harvard Shopping Center
- 'This is madness': Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb appeals to Congress to pass stricter gun laws