EMS crews tell 3News they responded to East 40th Street and Cedar Avenue in response to the two-vehicle accident. They said a 33-year-old woman was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center and a 30-year-old woman was taken to Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital. Both were transported in stable condition.
No additional details were immediately available, but stay with 3News as we will update this story if more information is released.
- I-90 reopens after lane closures due to water main break on Cleveland's east side
- Ohio State Highway Patrol investigating fatal two-car crash in Wayne County
- Volvo recall for deadly air bag issue tops 500,000 vehicles
- Claim women die more in car crashes than men because of crash test dummies needs context
- Ohio officials recognize 'move-over day' promoting roadside worker safety
- These airports had the most guns found in 2021 so far
- Bodycam video shows Dayton police officers pulling paraplegic man from car during traffic stop
- Suspect in custody after Ohio trooper shot, injured during traffic stop in Findlay
- Man dies after being hit by car in Cleveland Heights
- Ohio officials provide driving tips ahead of peak time for deer-related crashes
- Mayfield Village police to use speed cameras along I-271
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated traffic story on Sept. 21, 2021.