CLEVELAND — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous, unrelated report.
The Cleveland Division of Police has announced the arrest of two men in connection with a body found burning inside of a vehicle near Ohio City on July 18.
On Monday, members of the Homicide Unit, the Gang Impact Unit, and Second District Major Crimes Unit arrested 31-year-old Juan Alberto Burgos Delgado and 36-year-old Jose Javier Esquilin Rodriguez.
The pair will face charges in the death of 31-year-old Adalberto Junior Ortiz Rojas.
Officials responded to Train Avenue and Vega Avenue for reports of a car on fire. At the scene, Cleveland Fire officials were working to extinguish the blaze when they discovered Rojas' body.
A motive for the murder is not yet been released by police. It is also unknown the exact charges the two men will face and when they will appear in court.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for updates as they become available.
*Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous, unrelated report.
- Man found dead in driveway of Akron's North Hill neighborhood; police searching for shooting suspects
- Lorain County coach indicted on sexual battery charges
- Groundbreaking ceremony: Garden of 11 Angels memorial to honor women murdered by Cleveland serial killer Anthony Sowell
- Second escaped Lorain County fugitive arrested
- Kirtland couple gets 18 months in prison for bribing a former city of Cleveland employee
- North Olmsted business owner indicted for sexual assault; police asking victims to come forward
- Man arrested after 2-year-old boy shot in head at Lorain home
- Falling tree on Martin Luther King Jr Drive, 1 City of Cleveland employee killed
- 5-year-old boy dies from gunshot wound in Maple Heights